Who we are?
- We are a certified Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Integration, and a Microsoft certified Partner for PowerApps, Flow and Power BI.
- We specialize in helping our customers build modern applications hosted on Microsoft Dynamics 365 that drive the digital transformation of their enterprises. We help improve business processes, increase agility and provide our customers with real-time insights.
- We have successfully helped companies, through business process automation, reduce operational costs, improve employee efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce time to market for their products.
- We have built solutions using Microsoft Azure for integrating systems including B2B EDI (ANSI X12 and EDIFACT), Enterprise Service Bus, Data Analytics, IoT, ERP, CRM, Portals, Mobile, Web, Hybrid or Cloud.
What we offer
- We provide custom software development expertise for Microsoft’s Business Applications platform and have written applications that integrate with Dynamics 365 and Office 365 using PowerApps, Flow and Common Data Services e.g. Time and Expense Reporting, InfoPath Forms replacement etc.
- Our highly skilled software developers can provide the right capabilities for your projects, ensuring on-time and high quality delivery, helping keep costs under control.
- In addition, we can review and assess your current applications and can recommend changes based on best practices that we’ve curated over multiple successful engagements. We’ve developed proprietary tools that can collect application performance information and provide you with expert guidance on resolving issues.
Why Choose us?
- We listen carefully to your requirements and understand your use cases before building, designing and implementing a solution that will meet your requirements. Even after go live, our managed services team will continue to support your applications to ensure up time and customer satisfaction.
- We build and deliver solutions quickly using Agile methodologies, with developers working onsite and offshore, ensuring development costs are manageable and project schedules are met with around the clock support.
- Our team includes a Microsoft BizTalk Virtual Technology Specialist who supported Microsoft’s Central Region and reported to the BizTalk product team. In addition, our team includes many Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists in BizTalk Server, Azure, and .NET. For more details, please Contact us.